Monday, February 28, 2011

My Hysterectomy / Shmirshky Party






here are a few teasers from my farewell party to my uterus!  We had so much fun! How could a night with orange boas not be fun, right?!  I had an amazing day of shopping, spa-ing, dinner out, lots of cocktails and chocolate!  Thanks ladies, it was a very memorable day!

Here is a link should you want to learn more about menopause.  I feel it is very important that this social taboo be eliminated! Its ok to talk about your uterus and menopause!
http://shmirshky.com/
10 more days!
Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Glad you had a great time! I tell ya, a hysterectomy was the best thing that I ever did for myself! I have never felt better!...It's been 5 years since I had mine, and I'd do it all over again!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deanna! I sent you a message on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome. Glad you had a great time. What could be better than all of those things in one day. Farewell to
    U(terus).
    Kerry

    mommakcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog! Have a great day!